The role of the Manager is assist the Coach where possible and to liaise with parents and players.
- It is the team manager’s responsibility to communicate to team parents/players regarding training times, game details etc., to provide updates on cancellations and ensure any communications are distributed as required.
- Team Manager’s must provide both their contact details as well as the coaches contact details to all parents/players. Please also inform the team parents/players of your Team number eg. Kellyville 13
- Ensure all players have the correct uniform.
- It is your responsibility to inform the coach of any players unable to attend training or games.
- Distribute photo envelopes and collect monies as required.
- Team managers are encouraged to attend all training sessions as a support to the coach and the team.
- If you are unable to perform your duties for any reason, it is your responsibility to appoint a responsible adult to take your place. If you require assistance please contact a member of the Executive Committee.
On Game Day
Team Managers are responsible for the following:
- Collecting the score sheet
- Correctly completing the score sheet; including positions for each player, each quarter
- Review both teams ID Cards with the opposition manager
- Score or organise a representative from the team to score the game. (Scorers should stand together for the duration of the game)
If borrowing a player the team manager is responsible for:
- Advising the Kellyville Registrar of the borrowed players details
- Locating the borrowed players ID card
- Completing the score sheet with the borrowed players required details
Please note: All teams borrowing a player must notify the club registrar prior to that player taking the court. Players may be ineligible to play for a number of reasons and this may result in the team receiving an administration forfeit and the loss of competition points.