2017 REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Welcome to OLOR Netball Club Registration Page.
There have been some changes to registration names so please read carefully the description for your registration type.
Returning Members and new members to OLOR– please note that you will be required to use the same login number you were issued with last year. If you have misplaced the login number or password then you will need to conduct a search via the search bar in the top right hand corner of the portal page and follow instructions from there. Family members have been linked so only one login will be required.
New Players to Netball NSW – you will be required to use the First Time Participant section and follow the steps from there. Unless you are a family member then you may register with their login details.
NOTE: All payments are to be made on-line.
OLOR REGISTRATION FEES 2017
NSG skills 5 & 6 years $60
NSG 7, 8 & 9 years $230
Juniors 10 – 17 years $240
Seniors 18 years and over $255
PLAYERS CONTACT INFORMATION
PLEASE CHECK THAT ALL CONTACT NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESSES ETC. ARE CORRECT FOR YOU, IF NOT PLEASE UPDATE WITH NEW DETAILS INTO MY NETBALL.
- NSG Skills Program – 5 & 6 Year olds in 2017 – Born in 2011 & 2012
- NSG Activity/Skills Program – 7 Year olds in 2017 – Born in 2010
- NSG Skills/Competition Program – 8 & 9 Year olds in 2017 – Born in 2009 &2008
- NSG Competition – 10 Year olds in 2017– Born in 2007
This includes all players born in 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 & 2000
This includes all players born in 1999 or earlier.
TO RETRIEVE YOUR ID NUMBER SEE BELOW
In the meantime feel free to retrieve your online registration numbers by following the below instructions.
Returning players to Netball NSW (regardless of club played for)
1. Click onto the link on the OLOR website registrations page.
2. In the top right hand corner type your surname into the search bar and click player. Make note of the ID number and return to online rego page.
3. Once you have retrieved the correct ID number you can retrieve your forgotten password from the link on the online registration page if necessary and then make a note of all this for future reference. This will be needed to do online courses for coaching and umpiring as well as registrations.
New Registrations for players who have never played in NSW before will need to follow the FIRST TIME PARTICIPANT section and follow instruction from there once registrations have opened.
Once we have been able to open registrations then you can use you ID number and password to register online.